Our Partners & Friends
Beyond the partnerships with our fantastic volunteers, Threads of Hope has been supported by the following organizations:
In 2014 FINCA-Peru began supporting the work of Threads of Hope as well as the artisans we serve. FINCA has been generous and instrumental in facilitating the grant process in the remote Andean villages. In the Lima project the artisans are now a part of FINCA-Peru banking while also receiving financial training. FINCA also facilitates the grant process into Lima.
CCP supported the startup of ToH by believing in the vision and potential of the project. They have hosted multiple sales per year since 1999, supplied financial support, storage space, and a shipping and receiving point for 10+ years. Their gift of support and encouragement has been invaluable to the success of our organization.
At the beginning of this unique partnership, UMHB
generously donated a large, state-of-the-art warehouse to support national and international logistics. Within the partnership students, faculty, and ToH interact with one another for mutual benefit and growth. Threads of Hope and UMHB have worked together on international service projects, graduate level projects and research, undergraduate class projects, student interns and volunteers.
Mentortek has implemented the recent IT infrastructure development in logistics and ecommerce to enhance project development and support future growth. The generosity of this organization to us has been beyond compare.
STRYV Creative provides affordable web hosting and solid web design and to small businesses and organizations. They focus on establishing your web presence and creating solutions that add value to your brand.
Many thanks to Kash Data Consulting LLC, a search marketing firm. Specializing in small businesses and non-profit development, KDC focuses on Google Adwords, improving online visibility through SEO, link building, content writing, and social media marketing. We are most grateful for their support.
Threads of Hope is what it is today because of people who donate their time, talent, and treasure to support this remarkable project. Many thanks to those near and far who give of themselves to make a difference in the world. If you listen closely, we are pretty sure you can hear cheering all the way from Peru! We wish to thank our in-kind supporters (past & present)
150+ Friends and Volunteers from around the world who make Threads of Hope possible each year, including these exceptional givers.
- Jean Samaniego – Coordinator, Lima, Peru
- Ingrid Berger – Coordinator, Ayacucho ,Peru
- The University of Mary Hardin Baylor, Students and Faculty, Belton, TX
- David Nimon – IT Support & Web Hosting, Frisco, TX
- Butler Information Technology – IT Support, Plano, TX
- Dr. and Mrs. Montgomery – Plano, TX
And these current and past supporters:
- Pittsburgh Fellows, Sewickley, PA
- Neiman Marcus – Retail Supporter – Plano, TX
- Madison Rawn – IT Support – Austin, TX
- Mrs. Loriann Schmidt – IT Support- Salem, OR
- The Bookstore at Christ Church – Plano, TX
- Christ Church Bookstore, Little Rock, AR
- Trinity School for Ministry Bookstore – Ambridge, PA
- St. Anne’s Bookstore – Irving, TX
- Incarnation Bookstore – Dallas, TX
- Power Play Fitness – Richardson, TX
- Pret Diffie – Art Direction & Brochure Design – Richardson, TX
- The Mat Yoga Studio – Richardson, TX
- CKI International – Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Theo Chocolate, Seattle, WA